PODCAST WITH RACHEL BROOKS
We’re here to keep it real, and raw, chatting about what it means to be The Confident Woman.
Thank you for your interest in applying to be our guest on The Confident Woman Podcast, a top-ranked and award-winning podcast hosted by Rachel Brooks. Rachel is an entrepreneur, founder, creator, podcaster, and 3x global award-winning best-selling author.
Rachel has interviewed countless experts in fitness, mindset, coaching, business, trauma, recovery, and finance.
The Confident Woman Podcast is in the TOP 5% of all active podcasts globally!
With 45,000+ total downloads & thousands of monthly listeners, The Confident Woman Podcast is a massive platform for impact-makers wanting to share their message, mission, and voice with the world.
What to Expect When Appearing on The Confident Woman Podcast:
- A 35-45-minute interview on The Confident Woman Podcast.
- A show notes page on our website, which may include promotions and links you provide.
- An email to our entire audience directly linked to the episode + show notes page.
- Multiple social media posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram (over 15k audience).
The Confident Woman Stats
- Over 45,000 downloads!
- Ranked Top 5% of all active podcasts!
- Listeners in over 80+ countries!
- Average listeners aged 25-45
- Distribution to all major platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Google, Spotify, Anchor, Stitcher, and more!
Examples of past guest episodes include:
The Confident Woman Podcast Application
The Confident Woman is a top-ranked mental health podcast with over 100 episodes published, and 45,000 total listens. Previous guests include Roxanne Saffaie, Katrina Ruth, Kathleen Cameron, Teri Ijema, Kate Griffith, Yasmine Robles, and more.
With 100+ guest applicants, we have very limited interview slots. We’ve implemented an appearance administrative fee to ensure that only heart-centered, passion-driven women who are truly serious about creating impact and changing lives will apply.
→ APPLY HERE ←
Why The Confident Woman Podcast requires an appearance administrative fee:
This fee helps cover podcast production, hosting, equipment, content creation, and more. The Confident Woman Podcast has a team dedicated to producing the episodes, editing the show notes, creating content, making the transcripts, posting the episodes, sharing on social media, and onboarding guests.
We are serious about sharing our heart, message, voice, and expertise with The Confident Woman Community and our online listeners worldwide.
How long will we record?
Our recordings are typically 35-45 minutes, but if you’re LIT, let’s roll!
When will my episode air?
Our episodes will release in the order they are recorded. If you have an upcoming event, promotion, book launch, or program, just let us know, we’ll do our best to accommodate.
How many people will listen to the episode?
With over 45,000 total listens, and 15,000+ followers on social the listeners can vary.
What kind of equipment do I need?
To record, you’ll need a podcast mic and quality camera to see each other. If you do not have these, a pair of headphones or quality earbuds will help minimize outside sounds.
What if I need to reschedule?
No problem, just let us know!
Will you send me the graphics and video clips you make?
Yes! The Confident Woman team will send you the completed episode, graphics, and links you can use for all of your social media channels!
What is expected of me as a guest?
- Submit the information requested at the time of booking (see
- Arrive on time
- Bring your beautiful smiling face 🙂
What is expected of me to market my episode?
- Guest/Speaker agrees, for the mutual benefit and the success of the Episode to engage in
“Pre-Episode Release, “Day Of Episode Release”, and “Post-Episode Release” marketing requirements and include confirmations to RCB of all pre, day of, and post-episode release requirement completion.
- Pre-Episode Release Marketing.
- Send a minimum of 1 email per week to their entire database during the agreed-upon pre-episode promotion period. The pre-episode promotional period is defined as at least 4 weeks preceding the episode release up and to the day of the episode release.
- Include at least 1 weekly newsletter blurb to promote the episode
- Post and promote on all social media outlets a minimum of 2x/week during the pre-episode promotion period (defined above), up and to the day of the episode release.
- “Day Of” Episode Release Marketing
- Post on all social media outlets a minimum of 2x during the day the episode is released.
- Send a minimum of 1 email to their entire database. On the “day of” episode release.
- Post-Episode Release Marketing
- Send a minimum of 1 follow-up email to their entire database during the agreed-upon post-episode release promotion period. The post-episode release promotion period is defined as at least the first week following the episode release.
- Include one mention of the episode in a newsletter blurb, after the episode release date (during the next newsletter cycle).
- Post and promote on all social media outlets a minimum of 2x/week during the post-episode release period (defined above) and beyond, based on Guest/Speaker follower engagement and response.
- Pre-Episode Release Marketing.