PODCAST WITH RACHEL BROOKS
Speaker Release Form for “The Confident Woman Podcast
RCB ENTERPRISE, LLC desires to electronically record Speaker’s presentation/interview video recording. Guest/Speaker understands that for educational, promotional, and commercial applications, RCB ENTERPRISE, LLC (RCB) will make the Speaker’s presentation/interview/video recording available at no charge for attendees or listeners.
- Guest/Speaker hereby grants to RCB the right to use their name, voice, appearance, likeness, image, words, participation, and title or professional designation in whole or part, in these Recordings and/or compilations and in any correspondence, publicity, advertising, promotional, or other derivative materials based on them. RCB has no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
- Guest/Speaker hereby grants RCB the unconditional and irrevocable right to reproduce the Recording in any format, and to distribute, sell, prepare derivative works, advertise and publicize the Recordings without compensation to Guest/Speaker. RCB may edit the Recordings at their discretion. RCB shall own the worldwide rights, title, and interest, including copyright in, and to the Guest/Speaker’s Recording. HOWEVER, the Guest/Speaker shall also retain the right to use his or her own Recording for any purpose.
- Guest/Speaker, upon written request to RCB, shall be provided with a copy of her Recording in electronic format.
- Guest/Speaker agrees, for the mutual benefit and the success of the Episode to engage in
“Pre-Episode Release, “Day Of Episode Release”, and “Post-Episode Release” marketing requirements and include confirmations to RCB of all pre, day of, and post-episode release requirement completion.
- Pre-Episode Release Marketing.
- Send a minimum of 1 email per week to their entire database during the agreed-upon pre-episode promotion period. The pre-episode promotional period is defined as at least 4 weeks preceding the episode release up and to the day of the episode release.
- Include at least 1 weekly newsletter blurb to promote the episode
- Post and promote on all social media outlets a minimum of 2x/week during the pre-episode promotion period (defined above), up and to the day of the episode release.
- “Day Of” Episode Release Marketing
- Post on all social media outlets a minimum of 2x during the day the episode is released.
- Send a minimum of 1 email to their entire database. On the “day of” episode release.
- Post-Episode Release Marketing
- Send a minimum of 1 follow-up email to their entire database during the agreed-upon post-episode release promotion period. The post-episode release promotion period is defined as at least the first week following the episode release.
- Include one mention of the episode in a newsletter blurb, after the episode release date (during the next newsletter cycle).
- Post and promote on all social media outlets a minimum of 2x/week during the post-episode release period (defined above) and beyond, based on Guest/Speaker follower engagement and response.
- Pre-Episode Release Marketing.
- Guest/Speaker is permitted to make a FREE offer during her presentation/interview.
- Guest/Speaker represents that she has the full right, power, and authority to grant this release and to perform all of the provisions thereof. Guest/Speaker acknowledges that in the event of a breach or alleged breach with respect to the terms and provisions hereof, RCB shall be entitled to such injunctive or equitable relief as RCB may deem appropriate.
- Guest/Speaker agrees to indemnify and hold harmless RCB from and against all claims, losses, expenses, and liabilities of every kind including reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of the inaccuracy or breach of any provision of this Agreement. Guest/Speaker expressly releases RCB from any and all claims arising out of the use of the material.
Please indicate your understanding and agreement with the terms of this release by clicking “I agree.”